Who are we & what do we have to offer?
What do we need?
- Strategic and analytical skills to initiate and undertake fundraising and help realize the sustainability of the network
- A broad range of organizational skills including general planning, administration and running the secretariat of the network
- Ability to actively communicate on different levels, varying from e-mail exchange, written reports, face to face meetings, negotiation & lobby and networking to promote the organizational mission
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with people of different cultural backgrounds, interacting mostly through online platforms
- Experience in project management with a thorough understanding of financial reporting and budgeting
- An excellent team player, and the ability to work on own initiative
We are looking for somebody with…
- Preferred academic background in Social or Political Sciences, Law (Human Rights) or Development, however extensive knowledge gained through experience is equally valued
- Experience of working in the field of sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR)
- At least two years experience in a non-governmental organization
- Fluent in English, other European language(s) are a plus
- Strong communications and negotiation skills, including written formal and informal communication, public speaking, presentations, networking etc.
- IT skills including standard MS-office applications, additional IT knowledge, i.e. website management is a plus
- Fundraising experience, especially in multi-country projects
- Comprehensive understanding of a human rights-based approach to sexual and reproductive health and rights,
- Project management/coordination, especially of projects funded through European mechanisms such as the European Commission grants
- Commitment to promoting the empowerment of young people through meaningful youth participation, preferably with previous experience engaging young people
- Ability to travel within Europe a few times per year
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed (due to partnerships with organizations in other time zones, some work is required out of normal working hours)