Resource List: Recent articles on Infertility
Posted by Victory on January 6, 2022 at 8:31 am
(Photo source, The Guardian)
The Share-Net Netherlands Community of Practice on Infertility has compiled a resource list of recent interesting articles on the topic of infertility.
You can download the full resource list here, or continue reading for the list below.
- Women are still being blamed for society’s problems with fertility. Rhiannon Lucy Cosslett (2021).
- ‘I’m scared I’ve left it too late to have kids’: the men haunted by their biological clocks. Sirin Kale (2021).
- Sex ratio of babies linked to pollution and poverty indicators. Damian Carrington (2021).
- Fall in fertility rates may be linked to fossil fuel pollution, finds study. Sofia Quaglia (2021).
- Australia’s fertility rate falls to record low in 2020. Peter Hannam (2021).
- Afferri, A., Allen, H., Booth, A., Dierickx, S., Pacey, A., & Balen, J. (2021). Barriers and facilitators for the inclusion of fertility care in reproductive health policies in Africa: a qualitative evidence synthesis. Human Reproduction Update.