Posted by Hannah Kabelka on September 4, 2020 at 7:18 am
Since 2010, the World Association for Sexual Health (WAS) invites many audiences to celebrate World Sexual Health and Share-Net Netherlands joins this initiative to promote sexual health, well-being and rights for all.
We must remember that sexual health is defined by the WHO as a state of physical, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality. It requires a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships, as well as the possibility of having pleasurable and safe sexual experiences, free of coercion, discrimination and violence.
We have prepared an overview for you where you can find more information about the following:
– WAS Conversation on September 4th: Sexual pleasure in times of COVID-19
– A podcast with Doortje Braeken: The role of sex in time of high anxiety and despair
– The Dutch national action plan for sexual health
– The new SRHR youth ambassador in the Netherlands
– Training, assessment and pedagogical tools by GAB, the Pleasure Project and SEX-ED+
– Announcement of the forthcoming SNNL sexual pleasure checklist
– Pleasure-positive SRHR programming: The Love Matters network
– Recommendations for further reading
You can download the full document here.